The largest Catholic dating site, Catholic Match takes its faith-based matchmaking earnestly.
- Cheap 1-month membership
- Only Catholic dating site with mobile app (Apple)
- Clear concentrate on Catholic faith
- Expensive six-month membership
- Free members can&rsquo,t even send winks
There are only a few trusted sites in the Catholic dating space, and the largest one has to be Catholic Match, which boasts the largest user base by far, with almost three times the active users of Catholic Singles. However, Catholic Singles might be the most faith-focused dating site of the major Catholic dating space players — Catholic Singles is all about Catholicism, to the point where they even have a blogging Chaplain on call to react to users&rsquo, questions, and users can buttplug in their ZIP code to find Mass Times at parishes near them. The site is effortless to use and offers users a clean design with an practice that feels relatively modern, if somewhat sparse from a features point of view, as there are no community forums or polls. The free membership doesn&rsquo,t permit you to contact members in any way, even with a &ldquo,Smile,&rdquo, however you can still view profiles and add them to a Favorites list to help you determine if it&rsquo,s truly worth taking the plunge. The prominently displayed &ldquo,Success Stories&rdquo, tab lists many a story of a glad duo who met on the site, suggesting Catholic Singles users have a lot to build up from their memberships. If you&rsquo,re seeking a Catholic-tailored dating site practice that&rsquo,s more about the depth of your faith than the multiplicity of the other members, then Catholic Singles is a excellent place to begin.
The sign-up process is quick and breezy, and users can skip through to having an account without packing out their profile, albeit the site will send you inbox messages reminding you to pack it out if you leave it incomplete. The majority of your profile information is cracked down into numerous choice questions, on everything from whether you&rsquo,re eldest, middle or youngest child to whether you drink and smoke, to how often you attend church. Users are then encouraged to pack out answers (called &ldquo,Essays&rdquo,) to four open-ended questions: What role religion plays in your life, what being Catholic means to you, what you&rsquo,re looking for, and what you&rsquo,d like in a very first date. The mix of multiple-choice and open-ended questions makes for profiles that are comprehensive without being too tiresome to pack out.
Members &, Messaging
Catholic Singles offers users the capability to send messages to other users, as well as kick things off with a ordinary &ldquo,Smile&rdquo, to test the waters if a utter message seems too daunting. Unluckily for cash-strapped members, the free profile on Catholic Singles doesn&rsquo,t permit for messaging other members, as messages are for paid accounts only, and so are &ldquo,Smiles&rdquo, — unlike many other sites, which suggest the capability to send pre-programmed messages or word-less emoticons as a free user to get a conversation commenced. Members can control whether other members can see when they last logged on, which is a nice feature for those who&rsquo,d choose to be more discreet. However, it emerges many Catholic Singles members haven&rsquo,t uploaded profile pictures.
– The 10-minute Compatibility Test will give you a good sense of how well you&rsquo,d match with other members
– Local Mass Times can help you find services near you — how does a very first date at a church sound?
– With Prayer Intentions, users can divulge concerns they&rsquo,d like other users to beg on for them — harnessing the power of prayer is a very unique use of a Catholic dating site
– The &ldquo,Dateworthy?&rdquo, blog reviews latest high-profile movie releases from a Catholic dating perspective and opines as to whether the content would make for a suitable very first date inbetween two Catholic singles, while Father Scott Reilly answers user questions from a priest&rsquo,s perspective
Safety &, Security
Total Price Per Option
- 1 Month $24.95
- Trio Months $49.95 (33% Savings)
- 6 Months $74.95 (50% Savings)