Peak good to know
Peak Eliminate third-party logins
If you signed up for DateHookup.com using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you very likely want to revoke all access from DateHookup.com. Click the icon below to find out how.
- Log in to your Facebook profile
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- In the very first column (“Apps you use”) look for something that matches DateHookup.com.
- Click the cross on the right of the row.
- Click “Eliminate” to confirm.
- Log on to Twitter
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications
- Look for DateHookup.com in the apps list.
- Click on “Revoke access”.
- Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage: https://accounts.google.com/
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Manage access button.
- Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account
- Login to your Yahoo account
- Select “Account Info” at the top left corner of your login dashboard. You’ll have to verify by coming in your password.
- In the “Account Information” screen, click on “Manage Apps and Website Connections”.
- Look for DateHookup.com in the list and click “Liquidate” to revoke its access.
- Log in to your Windows Live / MSN account
- Go to the account settings page: https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
- Look for “Manage Consent” in the extra options. Once you click this, you might be asked to come in your password to validate.
- In the manage consent options, you can see the services and applications using your Live ID. Select DateHookup.com from the list and click “Revoke access” to finish the process.
- Log in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to your account settings: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Go to “Groups, Companies &, Applications” and click “View you applications”.
- Look for DateHookup.com in the 2nd list. Check the checkbox and click on “Liquidate”.
- Rating of these instructions:
We’re permanently attempting to improve upon the English translation of our site. Some parts, however, still need to be translated, or could be improved. If you have a (better) translation for this part of the site, please let us know!