DatingAdvice.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free for users, we receive advertising compensation from the sites listed on this page. Along with key review factors, this compensation may influence how and where sites emerge on the page (including, for example, the order in which they emerge). DatingAdvice.com does not include listings for all dating sites.
Pros and Cons
- Unique community of single parents and/or people looking to date single parents.
- Free to join and search for available matches in your area.
- Diverse users of all orientations, ages, ethnicities, incomes, and education levels.
- Open-ended profile configuration.
- Many different ways to interact and connect.
- Helps parents find a babysitter through a playmate website.
- Low monthly cost for subscription that automatically renews.
- Free trial members cannot read/send messages or see who has flirted with, liked, or favorited their profile.
- Crowded homepage with redundant options.
- No phone number for customer service.
- Search by distance, activity, religion, physical attributes, astrological sign, username, keywords, fresh members, members presently online, and members celebrating a bday.
- View “Today’s Matches” for Five daily match options.
- “I’m Interested” shows a member’s profile summary and permits users to quickly choose either “No, Next Profile” or “Yes, Next Profile.”
- Add a profile to “My Favorites” to showcase interest.
- “Echo” alerts indicate mutual interest.
- Only subscribers can talk, view movies, and read/reply to messages.
- The user-friendly SingleParentMeet app permits mobile searching and flirting.
- 7 “Personality Questions” on your profile pinpoint likes and habits.
- Add up to Three interests that reflect your preferred activities, hobbies, entertainment, socializing, life, or spirit.
- Choose up to Four questions for users to reaction when sending you a message.
- With Tokens you can send Virtual Gifts, receive a notification when a particular member logs in, or upgrade your profile to be at the top of search results.
- Send a profile’s link to a friend via email (they don’t have to be a member).
- Find child care through Care.com.
Today’s Special Suggest:
Ease of Use
When you create a SingleParentMeet profile, you can pack in as much or as little individual detail as you’re convenient with. To begin, you’ll set your dating preference, location, photo, and blurb for your profile. Until you add a profile picture, users cannot view your profile. You will not be required to provide any information about your children. Instead you can choose to response broad, open-ended sections that include “A little about me,” “About the one I’m looking for,” and “I’d just like to add.” SingleParentMeet’s homepage is jam-packed with features and notifications. At the top, you’ll find your Inbox, Search, Matches, Tokens, and Settings. On the sidebar are sections for your Inbox, Connections, Who I Like, and Search. In the middle of the page, you’re bombarded with different user profiles, from fresh members to users presently online. Your SingleParentMeet Inbox will feature all the ways users can get in touch (Messages, Favorites, Flirts, Likes & Comments, and Yeses to Me), but you can only view this information if you’re a paid subscriber. Because some users may be a little sketchy, SingleParentMeet protects your safety by permitting you to block or raise a concern about any profile. Inappropriate behavior won’t be tolerated on SingleParentMeet. SingleParentMeet doesn’t have a phone number, but its support staff is always available via email on the Help page.
The Bottom Line
SingleParentMeet was built to serve a specific type of single. The dating site is very successful in connecting single parents with compatible matches who share similar values. While success isn’t assured for everyone, SingleParentMeet provides a prompt and effortless way to get yourself out there as a single parent looking for a date — and potentially a longterm playmate.
© 2017 DatingAdvice.com | Digital Brands Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: Good efforts are made to maintain reliable data on all offers introduced. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the suggest provider’s official website for current terms and details. Our site receives compensation from many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may influence how and where products show up across the site (including, for example, the order in which they show up). Our site does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions voiced on the site are rigorously our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.