Trio] The Kirch part of the house’s name comes from a later time: a family named Kirch lived in this house from 1857 – 1978.

posted in: cupid online dating | 0

Mt. Bethel Meeting House Mountainview Rd. and Mt. Bethel Rd. Mt. Bethel Meeting House was built in 1761. It originally stood several miles from here on Quibbletown Gap Road (now called Old Church Road). In 1785, the building was taken … Continued